Customer experience (CX) is what matters most for retention and lifetime value now, and customers’ standards have never been higher.
- 79% of consumers say the experience a company provides is as important as its products or services.
- 83% of consumers expect companies to communicate with them in real time.*
*Source: Salesforce State of the Connected Customer, 2020.
Meanwhile, 2020’s rapid digital transformation spurred an explosion of ecommerce fraud
that makes fraud prevention critical to merchant survival. But good customers won’t tolerate being mistaken for fraudsters. If a merchant turns them away:
- 39% will never buy from that store again.
- 28% will post about their bad experience on social media.*
*Source: ClearSale/Sapio Research, March 2020.
How can ecommerce businesses meet customers’ high expectations, deliver exceptional customer experiences fast, and prevent fraud now?
Join Chris Lavoie, PhD, Technology Partner Manager at Gorgias and Denise Purtzer, VP of Partnerships and Alliances at ClearSale to learn how to fine-tune your customer service and fraud prevention to improve CX, drive sales and keep customers coming back. You’ll learn:
- How to personalize customer service interactions for customer retention and sales growth.
- Most efficient methods of balancing automation and personalization when it comes to customer support.
- Latest tools and resources you need to optimize your customer support practices.
- How to enhance your growth stage and scale operations.
- Ways to create seamless checkout experiences designed to increase sales.
- Best practices for fraud screening that prevents losses and increases customer retention.